Life Sciences Seminar SeriesTamara Harms and Robert "Trey" Coker are the faculty coordinator of the IAB Life Science Seminar Series for fall 2013 and spring 2014
Please contact Tamara and Trey with suggested speakers.Beginning in August 2013, seminars will be held in the Murie Building auditorium from 3-4 p.m.
Browse Life Sciences SeminarsThe fall 2014 faculty coordinators for this seminar series are Tamara Harms and Robert "Trey" Coker. The staff coordinator is Marie Thoms. Beginning in 2013, many of the seminars were recorded and can be viewed online. Speakers are listed in chronological order within academic years. Beginning in 1966 and continuing today, IAB hosts a weekly seminar for faculty, students, staff and the public during the academic year. The series attracts life scientists from Alaska and around the world.
If you wish to meet with a particular speaker, please contact one of the seminar coordinators or the IAB director's office at 907-474-7649.
- 9/5/14 (Ken Cameron)
- 9/12/14 (Perry Barboza)
- 9/17/14 (John R. Speakman)
- 9/26/14 (Michael Harris)
- 10/3/14 (Heiko U. Wittmer)
- 10/10/14 (Barbara Taylor)
- 10/17/14 (Stacy Rasmus)
- 10/24/14 (Andrea Bersamin)
- 10/31/14 (Link Olson)
- 11/7/14 (Kerry L. Nicholson)
- 11/14/14 (David J. Meltzer)
- 11/21/14 (Teresa Hollingsworth)
- 12/5/14 (Jay Ver Hoef)
- 1/23/15 (Donald "Skip" Walker, Martha Raynolds, Marcel Buchhorn, Mikhail Kanevskiy, Yuri Shur)