IAB Director's Office
(Assistant to the Director)
IAB Proposal Office
Instructions for Proposal Submission
UAF Office of Sponsored Programs
University of Alaska Fairbanks
P.O. Box 757270
Fairbanks, AK 99775-7270
University Foundation: www.alaska.edu/foundation/
Grants, Scholarships, Fellowships, Awards
Jack R. Luick Memorial Travel Fund
Deadline: 30 Jun 2014
Who May Apply: • graduate students
The Jack R. Luick Memorial Travel Fund was established to provide travel awards to graduate students studying the nutritional and physiological ecology of ungulates.
- Enrolled as a graduate student at UAF.
- In good academic standing.
- Pursuing a course of study in nutritional or physiological ecology of unglulates.
The application should include:
- A letter from the student to the fund's selection committee summarizing education, experience, research interests and career goals.
- A letter of support from the student's major professor.
- A conference agenda or synopsis.
- Title and abstract, if available, of the paper to be presented.
- An itemized travel budget.
Application Submission:Submit entire packet to:
UAF Department of Biology & Wildlife
PO Box 756100
Fairbanks, AK 99775-6100
Contact: Jeff Baxter (907)474-6294; jbaxter2 at alaska.edu